Welcome to the Numerical Innovations - Help Center
Register Latest Topics

Subject Author Views Replies    Last Post
Numerical Innovations Forum has Moved! Admin 69 0
by Admin
What is the Ask for Help - Yellow Box (located in the Top Right Corner)? Admin 105 0
by Admin
I like the idea we can get all future upgrades, technical support, and license transfers free, forever. However, what do I get without Maintenance? Admin 98 0
by Admin
Can I transfer the Lifetime Maintenance to another person within my company? Admin 145 0
by Admin
Network License Setup: Network License Setup: How to prevent directory naming conflict using daemon name "numinno" Admin 133 0
by Admin
Network License Setup: How do I create the LM_LICENSE_FILE variable on the client computers? Admin 130 0
by Admin
Network License Setup: Do you have a list of the Flexlm complete error codes? Admin 120 0
by Admin
Network License Setup: How do I create a Second Service for Flexlm? I already installed and am running a service for existing application(s). Admin 122 0
by Admin
Network License Setup: How do I check the license server status using LMTOOLS? Admin 135 0
by Admin
Network License Setup: I already have a flexlm running other applications on our server. Can I incorporate that existing service? Admin 133 0
by Admin
Network License Setup: What is the oldest version of Flexlm that I can use with your software tools? Admin 123 0
by Admin
error text: "The directory or file for storing the license file (CDM) is write-protected." Admin 145 0
by Admin
Is your software compatible for Windows 10? Admin 149 0
by Admin
Frequently Asked Questions about our License Activation Codes Admin 167 0
by Admin
I was wondering if there was a way to deploy the updated software to our end users without having to go to each PC and install it? Admin 264 0
by Admin
How may I continuously download all the latest updates and bug fixes? Admin 794 0
by Admin
Where can I download older versions of your software - past one year ago? Admin 1,343 0
by Admin
Why must I fill out a form to download your software? Admin 1,349 0
by Admin
What is your Software Version Release Policy? Admin 1,292 0
by Admin
I am having a problem installing/running your software on my Windows computer. Admin 1,370 0
by Admin
FAB3000 trial request maximilianko 2,120 3
by Admin
I am getting trial license key error....saying its not correct...I am using a FLEXnet key sent by you in my email Admin 1,585 0
by Admin
Do you offer Technical Support over the Phone? Admin 1,666 0
by Admin
How do I get my HOSTID? I want to use FLEXnet Licensinsg Admin 2,012 0
by Admin
I have a new computer and I need to download the newer V6 version and install the flex-net key as well. Admin 1,922 0
by Admin

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

We accept these payment methods:

payment methods