Welcome to the Numerical Innovations - Help Center
Register Latest Topics

Subject Author Views Replies    Last Post
I recently downloaded FAB 3000 for Linux and noticed it was a few versions behind the Windows. Can you tell my why? Admin 64 0
by Admin
When using the Auto Rout feature, the Rout path was compensated on the inside of my PCB - not the outside. How can I fix this? Admin 71 0
by Admin
After Importing my X,Y Centroid file into FAB 3000, I don't see anything. What's going on? Admin 71 0
by Admin
FAB 3000 Version 7.5.15 Released Admin 67 0
by Admin
Can FAB 3000 Generate a Netlist File from only Gerber and Drill files? Admin 93 0
by Admin
Can FAB 3000 Generate a Pick and Place File? Admin 86 0
by Admin
Can FAB 3000 generate a missing PASTE Layer? Admin 82 0
by Admin
DXF to Drill would somehow generate the “skeleton” view of entities. Admin 71 0
by Admin
Netlist compare is it like the genesis / valor you can compare the customers netlist. Does FAB 3000 generate a report? Admin 67 0
by Admin
Can the fab 3000 add mouse bites and rout for tabs? How difficult is it? Admin 76 0
by Admin
Drill reports are blank, yet I imported the drill file. Can you help? Admin 68 0
by Admin
How do I convert 3 separate DXF files into ODB++? Admin 61 0
by Admin
The open-file-dialog, shows *local* drives only. Virtual drives with mapped network-connections are no longer accessible. Admin 66 0
by Admin
Can you explain the difference in data of the files I sent you. Is it possible to reduce the size of the top_mask gerber? Admin 66 1
by Admin
Need assistance setting up a FAB 3000 Floating license (using FlexLM) on my client computer. Can you help? Admin 61 0
by Admin
Can you show me how to merge 3 PCB's and setup on a Panel plus generate Rout with tabs, etc? Admin 71 0
by Admin
Can I convert legacy Film to Gerber files with FAB 3000? Admin 68 0
by Admin
The “Layer Detection Table…” doesn’t seem to take more comma entries after “comp_+_top & bot”” for “Components Top” and “Components Bottom”. Admin 63 0
by Admin
I would like to import a Centroid file and check it against my Gerbers. Is that possible with FAB 3000? Admin 68 0
by Admin
3D Formats rnaranjo 75 1
by Admin
Is there a way to update the Gerber files after the apertures are updated? Admin 69 0
by Admin
Convert DXF to Gerber, and then I noticed small gaps in the traces when performing a DFM Check. Admin 69 0
by Admin
Import DXF, perform Step/Repeat, and export to Postscript file (EPS) which is fully compatible with Xerox Inkjet. Admin 65 0
by Admin
RS-274-D Gerber file - Thermal Apertures Admin 60 0
by Admin
When I measure it is in English,…how do I change that to metric ? Admin 61 0
by Admin

Quick Navigation:

We accept these payment methods:

payment methods