Welcome to the Numerical Innovations - Help Center
Register Latest Topics

Subject Author Views Replies    Last Post
I’ve tried to build the components but I have is meant for leaded auto-mount parts, not surface mounted parts. Admin 90 1
by Admin
During X/Y centroid generation, several of my devices were automatically defined incorrectly and need to be edited. Admin 64 0
by Admin
I have loaded the project and tried to export the centroid xy file, but I am getting an error "Missing Either Top or Bottom Components layer. Admin 57 0
by Admin
Edit a Silkscreen Admin 67 0
by Admin
Do you have a version that will run on XP-Pro 64-bit? Admin 72 0
by Admin
I am having problems building the components for this board. Admin 56 0
by Admin
Can you indicate to me which ODB++ version , including the sub release version, you support with you FAB 3000 v.7 tool? Admin 65 0
by Admin
It looks good when I add text and save on Fab3000 job but when I export files in dxf the top text is overlapped with bottom. Admin 59 0
by Admin
I loaded my Gerber files into FAB 3000, and now when I export X,Y Centroids I get a message stating "Missing Either Top or Bottom Components layer." Admin 58 0
by Admin
How to change currency in Fabrication Report phtozone 62 0
by phtozone
Gerber to Centroid tfield98 125 1
by Admin
I received a gerber that has a lot of other documentation. How do i remove all the extra documentation? Admin 99 0
by Admin
Would you please see why FAB3000 will not open the attached DXF file? I can open it with other software but not yours. Admin 95 0
by Admin
Only Pulsonix 8.5 Gerber files did not load correctly - there were extra circles. Could you let me know why? Admin 132 0
by Admin
Software does not install on windows 2003 R2 SP2? Admin 84 0
by Admin
DFM Now! OrCAD App Admin 104 0
by Admin
Acid Traps Ian_Hansford 128 0
by Ian_Hansford
ISO and ANSI rnaranjo 182 1
by Admin
Trying to generate a fabrication drawing. I get error message that says no boarder layer specified --- but there is one specified. Admin 175 0
by Admin
I have attached a sample PDF - I would like to import this into Fab 3000 and export Gerber files to support fabrication of the board. Admin 201 0
by Admin
I want to generate the centroid and panelize the board as if it is going through the surface mount machine (parts on the top side). Admin 178 0
by Admin
We still have concerns about printing to PDF. Does FAB 3000 print directly to the printer? Admin 164 0
by Admin
Please create visual tutorial of a BOM import. Whats important is how to format the excel file before import if any. Admin 181 0
by Admin
I am having trouble converting DWG to Gerber and then also creating a Drill file. Please Help. Admin 149 0
by Admin
I was wondering if there was a way to deploy the updated software to our end users without having to go to each PC and install it? Admin 147 0
by Admin

Quick Navigation:

We accept these payment methods:

payment methods