Welcome to the Numerical Innovations - Help Center
Register Latest Topics

Subject Author Views Replies    Last Post
FAB 3000 - Support Forum has Improved! Admin 92 0
by Admin
Question on importing Gerber and then Export out as AutoCAD with paths as Polyline with Endcaps advancerep 73 1
by Admin
IPC-2581 import? cioma 80 2
by Admin
printing Vickie 83 0
by Vickie
When I configure the unit to inches, I still get readings in mils Admin 648 1
by alejsek
How to select DFM erorr objects phtozone 93 0
by phtozone
Centroid import settings explanation cioma 118 1
by Admin
fiducials on v-rails of the panel aurash 115 2
by aurash
What is the Ask for Help - Yellow Box (located in the Top Right Corner)? Admin 102 0
by Admin
Is there a guide to tell me how to use the software from start to finish? Admin 124 0
by Admin
Get Better Manufacturing Results with PCB Realistic Preview Admin 113 0
by Admin
Can FAB 3000 create a "real life" PCB Preview image? Admin 143 0
by Admin
I have a board with parts on the bottom side. How do you flip the board so the parts are on the top side so I can export the centroid file. Admin 138 0
by Admin
FAB 3000 loads my drill successfully when I use Autoload. When I import them manually(menu: File/Import/Drill) it doesn't scale correctly. Why? Admin 103 0
by Admin
Importing 3D STEP files into FAB 3000 Admin 208 2
by Admin
FAB 3000 Version 7.6.0 Released Admin 108 0
by Admin
Is there anything I can do to reduce my Gerber file sizes for large arrays? Admin 94 2
by Admin
I want to swap then so that the pin that goes to power will go to ground and vice versa. How do I change which plane the via go to? Admin 93 0
by Admin
How can I use FAB 3000 to Generate a PDF showing all DFM errors on my PCB? Admin 82 0
by Admin
Can you illustrate how to perform Netlist Compare on my Gerbers? Admin 84 0
by Admin
Do you have a tutorial showing me how to merge different PCB designs onto a single panel? Admin 93 0
by Admin
How can I Eliminate the horizontal rail of my Panel to get better efficiency? Admin 84 0
by Admin
Can you show me how to create a complete Panel with Routs, Tabs, Fiducials, Tooling Holes, Rails, and Venting? Admin 95 0
by Admin
On the Linux stations were the tool runs successfully, the following error is displayed - libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast Admin 95 0
by Admin
On some Linux stations I get the following error- “fab3000: symbol lookup error: /opt/numerical/fab3000v7/lib/fox.so: undefined symbol: clock_gettime” Admin 95 0
by Admin

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

We accept these payment methods:

payment methods