Welcome to the Numerical Innovations - Help Center
Register Latest Topics

Subject Author Views Replies    Last Post
DXF file to GDS Admin 289 0
by Admin
I test similar convertion in attach file and many "join error" occur. Can you tell me how to set some value to skip error? Admin 393 0
by Admin
Does Ace accept true type fonts on AutoCAD and postscript file when converting to Gerber ? Admin 439 0
by Admin
Conversion of a complex, dense DWG to Gerber format. Admin 550 2
by Admin
problem with drill file that is converted from dxf file MT 432 1
by Admin
During DXF conversion we need to fill the circles to make solid. I tried to fill these using ACE but would not fill correctly. Admin 458 0
by Admin
ACE Translator 3000 (Version 7.3) now available for Linux 64-bit Admin 422 0
by Admin
EPS files that we want to convert to Gerber. File GS190305 - Hanuman TM-V3 does not get past 15% Admin 365 0
by Admin
HFSS to Gerber? Admin 681 0
by Admin
Referenced Files in dwg Format? mikec 453 1
by Admin
During TIFF export I would like to use different resolution in X and Y. Is this possible in the program or only is possible to use one resolution? Admin 530 0
by Admin
I've completed a few translations from gerber/drill to STL using a demo license. Is there any way to output a plated through hole? Admin 413 0
by Admin
Merge Overlapping Objects kp 485 4
by kp
Can ACE convert ODB++ to TIFF or PDF? Admin 466 0
by Admin
Do you offer a 64-bit Windows version of ACE 3000? Sometimes we need to work with very large GDSII files (over 4GB). Admin 440 0
by Admin
During BITMAP export we need to make sure all white spaces on the edges of our bitmaps are eliminated. How can I accomplish this task? Admin 440 0
by Admin
During my DXF to GDSII conversion, I noticed that small 1/2 nanometer boxes disappeared. Admin 382 0
by Admin
When exporting a DWG file, I get the message "Error occurred in Export Wizard". Admin 507 0
by Admin
I get the notification that the conversion was successful but I cannot find the converted files in the specified folder or anywhere in my computer. Admin 418 0
by Admin
New Release - ACE Translator 3000 Version 7.3.1 Admin 651 0
by Admin
I tried to convert DWG/DXF files to Gerber by ACE3000, but I got some errors. Would you like to help me and find what the reason. Admin 569 0
by Admin
DXF to BITMAP - After the conversion I get an empty bitmap. I am unsure the conversion is even working. Admin 462 1
by Admin
Do you have a listing of all translators that ACE can perform? Admin 530 0
by Admin
[Question] DWG to Gerber Translation Error on "Spline" Entity. miniont 571 1
by Admin
Can you please tell me the accuracy for a Gerber to ODB++ translation? Admin 601 0
by Admin

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

We accept these payment methods:

payment methods