Register Latest Topics

Subject Author Views Replies    Last Post
Easily convert 3D STEP files to Gerber. No IDF Needed? Admin 94 0
by Admin
Problem with my ACE Activation Code Admin 89 0
by Admin
NC Drill Files - Algorithm/Order? kp 88 0
by kp
ODB++ to DXF. Can I export a separate DXF for an individual ODB++ STEP Admin 115 0
by Admin
Is ACE 3D for SOLIDWORKS a Stand Alone Product? Or is it a Plug-In for SOLIDWORKS? Admin 105 0
by Admin
Using ACE 3D, how can we decide whether we want solid or tubular vias? Admin 88 0
by Admin
Using ACE 3D, can vias be simplified to hexa or octagonal shape to emphasize the meshing process. Admin 99 0
by Admin
I want to make a high res bitmap 'picture frame' for a printer. I am starting with a DXF. How do I create this? Admin 99 0
by Admin
My requirement is to convert from ODB++ to GDSII – so that we can read the data into HFSS. Admin 104 0
by Admin
Software does not install on windows 2003 R2 SP2? Admin 94 0
by Admin
Sample tutorial showing how to convert Gerber & Drill files to STEP 3D. Plus Stackup. Admin 90 0
by Admin
Whats the difference between your products: ACE and ACE (for SOLIDWORKS-3D)? Admin 101 0
by Admin
I just recently purchased the ACE3000 V7 translator and I am trying to export GERBER and drill files from DWG format. Admin 198 0
by Admin
Where is the option to change where the file is SAVED AS? It does not show up in my Ace 3000 but is in the Demo. Admin 161 0
by Admin
Adobe Illustrator to gerber files. Admin 344 0
by Admin
The ACE 3000 icon has been removed from my desktop after installation - why? Admin 212 1
by Admin
I need to fill the area outside the flow channels and the pillars, leaving the area between the pillars and the flow channels not filled. Admin 199 0
by Admin
How to send silk screen gerber file with line dcode so we can load the layer very fast? Admin 221 0
by Admin
How to generate plated drill files during DXF to Gerber conversion? Admin 284 0
by Admin
Numerical Cloud licensing is behaving unusually for ACE. Admin 230 0
by Admin
Just when I try to import this gerber file, there is no progress. ( stop on 0%) Admin 294 0
by Admin
Gerber Arcs are not correct when viewing in DFM Now! or other gerber viewers. Admin 286 0
by Admin
Set Traces to zero width? Admin 350 0
by Admin
Numerical Innovations (NI) today announced the introduction of the “Numerical Cloud”. Admin 287 0
by Admin
By the way, is it possible for me to receive email updates from you guys? Admin 290 0
by Admin

Quick Navigation:

We accept these payment methods:

payment methods