Register Latest Topics

Subject Author Views Replies    Last Post
How do I create a 3D format of the PCB with main components to STL Admin 589 0
by Admin
DXF to Gerber help for Microwave circuit... Admin 564 0
by Admin
The license was registered but it’s not working properly. Admin 442 0
by Admin
One issue that I have that remains is the program crashing if I do not start the conversion process quick enough. Admin 422 0
by Admin
ACE 3000 v7 keeps telling me my software is unregistered jameswiltshire 501 1
by Admin
PDF to Gerber conversion Admin 459 0
by Admin
Our manufacturer told use the gerber should be SOLID-Filled instead of just Outline – is there a setting for ACE software? Admin 448 0
by Admin
DXF Export - I want 0-width Lines and Arcs only. How do I accomplish this? Admin 388 0
by Admin
DXF Import of SPLINE entities and convert to Gerber. Admin 440 0
by Admin
All I did is to change some font size parameter on the settings and ACE stop working. Admin 383 0
by Admin
CATIA V5 - DXF to Gerber Admin 475 0
by Admin
I have a single user license of ACE and would like to have a license that I may share with my colleagues. What are my options? Admin 380 0
by Admin
Unable to convert PDF to .bmp file - I am getting a rectangle image as an output - pls help asap Admin 795 1
by dashycook
I have a permanent License of ACE 3000 Version 5, and I'm getting a message box stating "Update Action" Admin 692 0
by Admin
I active ac3000 v7 software, and the software lost the activate key? Admin 798 0
by Admin
I am having trouble converting my AutoCAD drawing (attached in this e-mail) to Gerber. Admin 1,007 0
by Admin
I've purchased ACE and entered my Activation Code. Now when I restart ACE, it's not recognizing my license. Admin 809 0
by Admin
After going through the activation process, I am receiving this message. Please let me know what I am apparently doing wrong? Admin 678 0
by Admin
Can not convert gerber to DWG file Chandrashekhar 1,208 3
by Admin
Gerber to DXF Example Admin 971 0
by Admin
DXF to 3D STL Conversion. Admin 1,945 0
by Admin
PNG Import Admin 1,012 0
by Admin
What's the advantage of owning ACE? Admin 976 0
by Admin
ACE 3000 for Linux Admin 922 0
by Admin
DWG to Gerber - Takes a long time... Admin 897 0
by Admin

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

We accept these payment methods:

payment methods