Welcome to the Numerical Innovations - Help Center
Register Latest Topics

Subject Author Views Replies    Last Post
ACE Translator 3000 - Support Forum has Improved! Admin 66 0
by Admin
DWG to GBR conversion for photomask khan 166 1
by Admin
[Question] How can I fix the ACE down problem of translating from [ODB++ Folder] to [Gerber] miniont 91 1
by Admin
DXF to high resolution Bitmap (4000 per millimeter density). The final Cropped Bitmap Height is fine, however the width is 1 pixel off. Can you help? Admin 105 0
by Admin
I have a 3mm X 3mm gdsii needs to be output at say 200-300 dpi and say 1m X 1m as a poster print. Can you show me how? Admin 102 0
by Admin
I’m trying to convert pdf to dxf by using ACE3000. Unfortunately the generated DXF file is empty. Admin 151 0
by Admin
ASCII Format terance 140 1
by Admin
After converting my DXF to Gerber and Drill, the Drill does not load to correct scale when I import back into ACE. Am I doing anything wrong? Admin 132 0
by Admin
I'm trying to import a drill file (attached) that is English 2,4 digits. I can only get close to the expected results by importing it as a metric. Admin 130 0
by Admin
I have problem of running your ACE 3000. It still says demo version and I have put the activation code. Admin 128 0
by Admin
Does ACE 3000 run on Windows XP? Admin 119 0
by Admin
Which Linux distribution and revision do you support or recommend for ACE3000 v7? Admin 116 0
by Admin
I’m trying to convert pdf to dxf by using ACE3000. As recommended in your tutorial i select the “gsdll32.dll”. Admin 120 0
by Admin
Does Numerical Innovations support triad-based FlexNET licensing? phil_l 141 1
by Admin
How do I calculate the surface area of a circuit? Admin 169 0
by Admin
I performed an IGES to Gerber conversion. ACE says everything is fine, but there is nothing in the Viewer? Admin 129 0
by Admin
I need to convert an IGES file to PDF and high-resolution bitmap. Can you demonstrate how to achieve this? Admin 125 0
by Admin
Can ACE-3D convert 3D files of a Building or Ship (for example) to other formats? Admin 128 0
by Admin
ACE is not properly translating an EPS to GBR. See attached file. Admin 128 0
by Admin
ACE-3D-Convert-Entire-PCB-Gerber-to-STEP Admin 149 0
by Admin
Easily Convert a GDSII to 3D STEP. Admin 134 0
by Admin
Easily Convert ODB++ to 3D STEP with component outlines and heights. No IDF Needed? Admin 138 0
by Admin
Clip Regions and generate Anti-Areas while converting Gerber to 3D STEP Admin 125 0
by Admin
Convert a Postscript file from Adobe Illustrator to 3D STEP. Admin 129 0
by Admin
Easily create complex 3D solids from simple 2D objects. Admin 128 0
by Admin

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

We accept these payment methods:

payment methods